American, Congress, Dear 1600 Penn Ave, Dear Donald, Democrat, Donald Trump, Germany, Headlines, Healthcare, Kellayanne Conway, Media, News, Politics, POTUS, Recap, Republican, Republican Party, Sean Spicer, Travel, Trump, Trump Administration, Truth
Let’s do a quick run through of your week again, I kind of liked to do a quick summary recap, as it really helps to gather my thoughts on the week as a whole.
- Saturday, March 11, 2017: People reacted to your administrations abrupt call for 46 US Attorneys to tender their immediate resignations.
- Sunday, March 12, 2017: Sunday seemed relatively quiet other than the sneak peeks at your budget that showed the cuts you wanted to make to the EPA and valued government programs. Oh and an interesting small story was the story of the intruder on White House grounds that happened that day as well.
- Monday, March 13, 2017: CBO informs us of all the Americans that would lose healthcare under your proposed healthcare changes. Conway defends her previous statements regarding the wiretap issues, tries to smoother over microwave camera ridiculousness and claims she is not in the job of having evidence.
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017: Oh of course this day was the day of your controversial tax return “leak”, because it of course is possible that you leaked them yourself.
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017: My favorite news of Wednesday was how you learned while holding a rally in Nashville, that yet again a federal judge put a halt on your latest controversial travel
- Thursday, March 16, 2017: And here we actually see your budget make its first appearance, and we now sit here with our fingers crossed that congress tears this to shreds and the actual budget is much more reasonable. So many people have so much to lose if this budget does not have very significant changes made.
- Friday, March 17, 2017: This brings us to yesterday when we had to suffer through your embarrassing interactions with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. You of course say it was a productive meeting, despite the questions of whether or not you ignored/snubbed the offer of a handshake. Sexist? Yes? No? Who knows honestly. It could be you were suffering from some hearing loss. Whether or not its selective hearing, I guess we can’t be sure.
Well, here’s to hoping we get some good news in this upcoming week of your administration.
A Solicitous Citizen