A Day in the Life, A Week in the Life, American, Bad, Congress, Dear 1600 Penn Ave, Dear Donald, Donald Trump, Emotional, Fight, Headlines, Healthcare, Insult, Jobs, Lies, Listen, Media, News, People, Politics, POTUS, Power, Reality, Statistics, Trump, Trump Administration, Truth, Weird, White House
I feel like so many different things can happen in one week with you. So many Trump news headlines come up in the course of the week, when I review them to cover a week in Trump reading something that just happened last Saturday feels like forever ago.
For example, lets run through this week.
- Saturday, March 4, 2017: This is when your ridiculous wiretapping claims come into play where you accuse President Obama of tapping your phone lines.
- Sunday, March 5, 2017: We see Sean Spicer conveying that you would like to see a congressional investigation done on the matter, but finishes that there will be no commenting on the matter anymore. We also see that FBI Director Comey asks the Justice Department to just reject this claim.
- Monday, March 6, 2017: Starting fresh this day is when you sign a new executive order to ban travelers as you previously attempted to, but this time you work carefully to avoid the legal challenges faced with the first one. We also see an unveiling of the start of healthcare plan that is supposed to replace the Affordable Care Act.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017: This day begins with of course some more jabs at Obama, this time in regards to his Guantanamo Bay prisoner releases. Then we see you surprise students on tour of the newly reopened White House. (Oh, but interesting to notice, is that the White House is not open to foreign visitors…)
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017: A ton of documents were released from WikiLeaks, that they claim are from the CIA. Of course the White House refused to confirm or deny whether this was true. What the White House does try to confirm is just a friendly reminder that you are not under investigation and there is no reason you and your staff believe that you should be.
- Thursday, March 9, 2017: Thursday was pretty uneventful, other than a business down the street from a hotel of yours decided to sue you for stealing their business away, and subjecting them to unfair competition.
- Friday, March 10, 2017: This day marked your 50th day in office. The day you and your administration were so excited to share the jobs report numbers that you were so eager to claim credit for, when all last year you wanted to discredit the validity of the numbers produced by the Bureau of Labor in the past.
You can see why a week following you can be a trying whirlwind. I’m just tired from summarizing it all and reliving the emotional roller coaster on super speed.
A Solicitous Citizen